We are currently seeking 2 caring individuals to join the Plymouth LIFE family as a Company Driver to provide reliable transportation to high functioning adults with learning and developmental disabilities.
Routes would originate from our Pine Hills, Plymouth campus to locations within the Plymouth area and occasionally to Sandwich/Hyannis/Mashpee. Transportation vehicles are provided by LIFE, which include one standard vehicle and a 12 Passenger van.
Part Time positions of 20-25 hours per week – driving times are predominantly prescheduled & vary week to week. Flexibility is a plus! Must be able to project a positive personality and provide ongoing support and encouragement. Candidate MUST be dependable.
- Valid MA driver’s license required and clean driving record
- MUST be able to pass a CORI/Fingerprint background check
- Flexibility and responsiveness to a variety of transportation requests
- Familiarity with the Plymouth/Upper Cape Cod area
- Must be able to effectively communicate in both verbal and written form with coworkers and supported individuals
- Must have current certification or be willing to attend training through LIFE for CPR/ AED/First Aid & any DDS required/recommended training classes
- Experience with mentally and physically challenged adults highly valued
This is a position where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others–and if you choose–begin to build a career in this high demand field, in an organization with exceptional growth potential!
LIFE, Living Independently Forever, Inc., is a non-profit organization providing supports for adults with autism and intellectual differences. Incorporated in 1992, LIFE opened its doors to ten residents. LIFE has since expanded to serve over 100 residents with locations in Mashpee, Hyannis, Falmouth, Yarmouth and Plymouth.
Please forward Cover Letter and Résumé through Craigslist or by mail to: LIFE, Attention: HR, 550 Lincoln Road Ext., Hyannis, MA 02601 or Fax to 508-778-4919