- There are curb cuts for wheelchairs and mobility impaired.
- There is a route of travel that does not require stairs (having ramp(s), lift or an elevator.
- All ramps longer than 6 feet have railings on both sides.
- The entrance door(s) have at least a 32 inch opening.
- The door handle is no higher than 48 inches and operable with a closed fist. (e.g. levers)
- Tables are between 28” and 34” high. (no higher than 34”)
- Aisles between tables are at least 36” wide.
- There are ramps or an elevator to accommodate wheelchairs to an upper level.
- Some seats/chairs have arms.
RESTROOMS: (Omit this section if your business does not require public restrooms.)
- Entrance doorway of restroom (s) is at least 32” wide.
- There are raised characters on restroom door to identify male/female.
- There is a wheelchair accessible stall that has an area of at least 5’ by 5’ clear of the door swing.
- The stall door operates with a closed fist, both inside and out; or swings in/out.
- There are grab bars behind and on the side wall nearest the toilet.
- Soap, towel dispensers and/or hand dryers are within wheelchair reach.
- There is one van accessible space for every eight HP spaces.
- There is one handicapped parking spot for every 25 spaces.
- Take-out service
- Large print menu
- Full bar service
- Braille menu
- Outdoor seating